The Smile Design Process
Dr. Orr at Santa Rosa Beach is a dental professional who is acutely aware of the principles of smile design. Symmetry, harmony, balance, and proportion all play integral parts in the design phase of your smile makeover. In the end, we take your opinions as the highest priority, because the smile you walk away with will stay with you for the rest of your life. Once we go over your goals, we will perform a thorough oral examination to make sure there are no health-related reasons for your cosmetic issues. For example, permanently discolored teeth might only mean you need a root canal. Once our exam has been completed, we can collaborate to devise a plan to give your smile a healthy and beautiful appearance. Cosmetic procedures available include:
- Teeth Whitening — Our teeth whitening treatments will safely utilize the strongest bleaching solutions available. We also offer custom whitening trays for effective at-home whitening methods.
- Porcelain Veneers — Veneers are a strong, wafer-thin material that is bonded to the front of your tooth. They can correct many different elements including: color, shape, spacing, alignment, and more.
- Bonding — We can fix the appearance of chipped or broken teeth by attaching, or “bonding,” a tooth-colored composite resin to the teeth. They will be meticulously crafted to match the shape and appearance of your other teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns — Dental crowns are used for many different dental procedures. They are made out of a lifelike ceramic material that will be crafted to look exactly like the tooth it is replacing. The old tooth will be drilled down, and your new crown will be bonded on top of it like a cap. Dental crowns can restore badly injured or decayed teeth, attached to a dental implant, or even used as part of a dental bridge.
- Dental Implants — Dental implants are a small titanium post that is surgically placed into your jaw. The biocompatible material will fuse with your bone and act as the root for the crown that will be placed onto the implant. Dental implants are a highly successful tooth replacement option.
- Orthodontics — Orthodontics have been around for a long time, but the process has been vastly improved over time. Now there are many ways to straighten misaligned teeth to give your old smile a dashing new look!
This list is extensive but by no means exhaustive. So if there’s something that’s been bothering you about the way your teeth look, let’s design — and achieve — the smile you’ve always dreamed of. We offer complimentary cosmetic consultations!Make Appointment