Our dental office accepts most insurance plans. Even if your plan is not listed below, we recommend that you contact us to check as we may still accept it. You are also more than welcome to call us if you have any questions about your coverage.
Many insurance policies only cover a portion of the total costs, but we do everything we can to maximize your benefits. We file and track claims for you, so that you can enjoy a seamless payment process.
- Delta Dental
- BlueCross BlueShield
- United Concordia
Flexible Financing with CareCredit℠
With CareCredit℠ patient financing, you don’t have to put off dental work because of treatment costs. You can use it like a credit card to split up to 100% of your total into lower monthly payments. There are no hidden fees, and it’s an easy application online with nearly instant credit decisions. Apply today!
Gentle Breeze Family Dentistry offers in-house financing plans as well. Contact a member of our team to learn more!
In-House Dental Savers Plan
No insurance? Not a problem! Gentle Breeze Family Dentistry has its own in-house dental savers plan to help those without insurance afford the dental care they need. Annual enrollment costs $399 per individual and $299 per child (ages 3-13). You won’t have to deal with copays, deductibles, or waiting periods like with insurance. Benefits start as soon as you enroll!
Dental Savers Plan Benefits:
- Basic Cleaning (2 per year) – $192 value
- Comprehensive Examination (1 per year) – $100 value
- X-Rays (Initial FMX and Bitewings) – $71-144 value
- Fluoride Treatment (2 per year) – $60 value
- Emergency Exam with X-Ray (2 per year) – $242 value
- $500 off Six Month Braces
- $100 off regularly priced whitening
- 10% discount on general dentistry services up to a maximum of $200 (not applicable on cosmetic services)
For more information, call us today! You can also download, print, and fill out the dental plan enrollment form in advance.Contact Us