Dental Veneers Process
The first step is a consultation with Dr. Orr to see if dental veneers are the right solution. Once you and Dr. Orr decide to move forward, she will meticulously craft a thin sheet of porcelain into the shape needed for your tooth or teeth that are receiving the treatment. Once the veneer is ready, a small amount of enamel will be removed from the front of the tooth where the veneer will then be bonded. The end result will be a natural look and feel with your new smile you can feel confident showing to everyone around you.
Dental Veneers Pros and Cons
If you are weighing the benefits of veneers over possible reasons not to get them, we hope you find all of the information you need below, if not, Dr. Orr is more than happy to talk to you in person!
- Boost your confidence
- Permanently improve your smile
- Provide a natural looking smile
- Are stain resistant
- Give instant results
- Fix teeth that are chipped, cracked, crooked, or spaced far apart
- Don’t have any extra at-home care other than typical brushing and flossing
- Cosmetic dentistry isn’t typically covered by dental insurance
- It is required to remove enamel from the tooth receiving the veneer, making the process irreversible.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll assist you in any way we can!Contact Us Today!